Established in 1958 by Joy Wilson the Riding centre first started on a small piece of land in Southwell on Crafts Way. Over time the school grew and the family moved to the centre of Southwell on Westgate .In 1990 when her mother "Joy" decided to retire, Rose relocated Trentvalley to our current site just outside Southwell. This consisted of just two stables, 5 acres, one tap and 14 horses and ponies. Over the following years the centre has developed into an area of over 300 acres, many stables, arenas and approximately 100 horses and ponies. Trentvalley has been fortunate to have met some wonderful clients and friends, (some clients have been with us for over 30 years) all who have helped develop and build what we hope and believe to be the "East Midlands Riding Centre of Choice".
Trentvalley Equestrian Centre is privileged to have access to a wide range of excellent qualified instructors.
Many of our coaches and instructors still compete and ride to a high level bringing new and forward thinking to all our clients.